Anova’s Publisher Insight solution enables operators to monetize publisher analytics reporting as a service with 3rd parties by offering in-depth analysis into mobile usage across both the web and mobile application properties of a publisher. This contextual insight empowers brands to understand the composition of their current mobile web and applications presence, benchmark against peer brands, and fine-tune their programs, campaigns, and product development strategies.
The Publisher Insight web user interface displays detailed metrics for aggregate mobile usage covering each Publisher’s respective brands with breakdowns across a range of analytics dimensions.
- Provide a turn-key solution that an operator can brand and roll out quickly via numerous monetization strategies.
- Use as a discovery platform to identify other operator advertising, campaign, or revenue sharing opportunities.
- Administer (within the platform) operator privacy policies required for 3rd party sharing.
- Enable brands to track performance and trends by demographics, device types, regions, and different engagement metrics.
- Enable 3rd parties to compare consumer engagement across different brands and to benchmark competitor performance and demographics in the same categories.
- Use Anova Dynamic Learning, which is a self-maintaining solution, to discover new, emerging publisher web and application brands, and categorize them across a rich taxonomy.
- Track traditional HTTP traffic and brand trends toward secure HTTPs usage.